Have you used GROK?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Smokey

New member
Messages
8
Have you used GROK yet? I haven't checked it out personally. I don't plan on signing up for X Blue but if it's worth it, I might check it out. What sort of things can one do using GROK?
 
GROK seems interesting, though I haven't tested it myself. It appears to offer a range of educational resources like courses, tutorials, and community-driven learning experiences. If you're keen on expanding your skills or knowledge in various domains, you should give it a shot!
 
Have you used GROK yet? I haven't checked it out personally. I don't plan on signing up for X Blue but if it's worth it, I might check it out. What sort of things can one do using GROK?
I've dabbled with GROK a bit, and it's pretty impressive. It's designed to streamline data analysis tasks, offering features like data cleaning, transformation, and visualization. It has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see what it becomes.
 
I'm not familiar with GROK. Can you provide some more details about what it is and how it's used? I'm always interested in learning about new AI tools that can enhance my productivity.
 
I have been able to use a friend's account on Grok. And one thing I find fascinating about it is that it can generate adult contents. I was able to use it and create adult fictional stories and they were perfect.
 
Back
Top