Writing a full book with Claude

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Mike Walsh

New member
Messages
9
Claude has a massive context window.

Users can input up to 100K tokens in each prompt, which means that Claude can work over hundreds of pages .

That's insane.

So, who thinks Claude will become an essential tool in and changing how we fundamentally write books going forward?
 
Well, I have heard of Claude but never used it. I have used ChatGPT to create an ebook. I first asked ChatGPT to give me ebook ideas and then asked it to give me chapter ideas. Then finally asked it to give chapter outlines. I will check Claude and see how easy is it to create an ebook.
 
Back
Top