Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.
Join the Community (it's FREE)!My ideal weekend is a mix of adventure and relaxation. I'm a bit of a chess addict, so you'll often find me immersed in intense chess games. Balancing strategic moves on the board with some downtime for relaxation makes for the perfect weekend for me. You?Describe your ideal weekend. Is it adventurous, relaxing, or a mix of both?
I wished for a chessboard for Christmas. I think it will be a great way to get away from the internet.My ideal weekend is a mix of adventure and relaxation. I'm a bit of a chess addict, so you'll often find me immersed in intense chess games. Balancing strategic moves on the board with some downtime for relaxation makes for the perfect weekend for me. You?