What did you last use ChatGPT for?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Destined

Member
Messages
40
I use ChatGPT daily when I am working for many reasons but I would say that I use it more so to drum up ideas for my work rather than spending hours sat trying to think of new ideas to continue my writing.

I last used ChatGPT to get an idea for my next article and found one pretty quickly.

What did you last use ChatGPT for?
 
I last used ChatGPT to research something regarding an article I am in the process of working on.

I managed to find a lot of information regarding the topic I was researching without spending hours trying to look for it.
 
Using ChatGPT is something I do quite a few times a week. I last used it today to summarize an article I had found so that I could use it and put it into my own words, works well for that and I find it makes things easier.
 
I used ChatGPT to rewrite my old article to add new inputs, remove outdated information, and also improve language. I frequently use ChatGPT to rewrite and brush up my old articles.
 
I use AI to shorten or upgrade my text. It helps with things and saves me a lot of time. Sometimes I use it for information and things like that. It's a powerful tool, so far you can't really go beyond it, but it can still do a lot of things. I use it quite a lot these days, and it's helpful
 
Frankly speaking, I used Chatgpt last time to give answers in the Q &A platforms. I just copy any query or issue from forum and then paste it in Chatgpt. Using the proper prompts, I got the numerous results and then I filtered the best one.
 
I use AI to shorten or upgrade my text. It helps with things and saves me a lot of time. Sometimes I use it for information and things like that. It's a powerful tool, so far you can't really go beyond it, but it can still do a lot of things. I use it quite a lot these days, and it's helpful
One of the best features of the Chatgpt is that it can summarise a 1000+ words content and also make the list of most significant points to add in the article.
 
Currently, I'm writing an article of 5,000 words which was a job I'm contracted to work on and deliver within 2 weeks. Without ChatGPT, it will be hard for me to meet the deadline without so much stress. With ChatGPT supporting me, I've written more than 3500 words already.
 
Back
Top