Welcome, groundshakerleads

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
One thing that I am searching for that maybe you can help guide me in the right direction is...... I am wanting to develop an all in one platform in which I can build out from a basic CRM and integrate other tools such as AI agents for customer support, an accounting software, calendar, note taking etc.....via API integration from other services. I would love to find all open source options but I am willing to settle for a whitelable Platform similar to Go High Level (GHL). But my gut tells me that something similar can be accomplished to using AI coding tools to develop a platform like (GHL) or maybe it already exists on github or something. Btw, I am very new to this. I don't know coding or anything about software development. I just know that there is a way for me to use AI to accomplish building a customizable SaaS platform without spending $500 mo. I want to make a platform that I can customize for small biz that is more affordable than GHL and other similar programs for businesses that are struggling as startups making less than $150k annually in their first few years.
 
Welcome to the community, @groundshakerleads! 👋

Please feel free to introduce yourself to the community and tell us a bit about who you are and what what you're working on. 😊
I wanted to thank you for welcoming me. I don't know how to dm or to much about navigating the forum yet but I just wanted to let you know that i discovered a broken link on this site it is actually the purple (VIEW PLATFORM) button in the center of the page. https://saasaitools.com/launch-platforms/ Can you tell me how I navigate around this to actually view the platforms?
 
Back
Top