Professional AI fashion modeling

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Seth

New member
Messages
8
I'm exploring AI tools that can produce professional fashion model photography. I have designs or photos of shirts that I want to upload, and I'm seeking a tool that can generate impressive product photos. I've tried some options, such as Midjourney, but they tend to alter the style and prints of my shirts, which isn't ideal. I'd appreciate any recommendations for suitable tools that could meet my requirements.
 
I'm exploring AI tools that can produce professional fashion model photography. I have designs or photos of shirts that I want to upload, and I'm seeking a tool that can generate impressive product photos. I've tried some options, such as Midjourney, but they tend to alter the style and prints of my shirts, which isn't ideal. I'd appreciate any recommendations for suitable tools that could meet my requirements.
I get the struggle. AI tools can be tricky. Have you checked out RunwayML or DALL-E? They're pretty solid for generating images without messing up your designs.
 
I recommend Diffusion Art, it is really good. The best part is it is free to use. I have not tried it but I have heard that AI Fashion Studio and Vmake are really good. You can explore these tools and share your experience.
 
Ive had good luck training a custom model on my shirt designs, then generating images that keep the prints looking exactly right.
 
Ive had good luck training a custom model on my shirt designs, then generating images that keep the prints looking exactly right.
I ran into a similar issue with prints warping, so I switched to using techwear for my photoshoots because it keeps the fabric details sharp and the designs stay true to the original. It worked really well for my own shirt mockups.
 
Back
Top