My first Firefly image...haha

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
I am always amazed at how good images created with AI are.

If I were to have a guess at the prompt I would say you used "Pig Racing"?
 
I have just tried this on DALL-E 😀😆😆😆😆😆

Prompt: The cartoon car is a combination of a car and a shark. It has a shark nose that protrudes from the front of the car and a pink fin on the back. The car's body is colored green and brown in a swirl pattern that gives it a unique and playful look. The car's wheels are large and sturdy, ready to take on any terrain. Behind the wheel of the car is a pink pig wearing a scarf. The pig's ears stick out from under the scarf and its snout is pointed forward as it drives the car. The pig looks confident and excited to be driving the car.


1700856136003.png
 
I am always amazed at the images we see when using AI and our prompts. It is quite scary sometimes how good the results are.

Firefly is one I have yet to use but seeing these images above, safe to say I will more than likely not be disappointed.
 
Seeing images created using AI prompts just shows us how far advanced AI already is and over the years, that will continue to advance and become better.

I am excited to see just how much better things get in time.
 
I have not used Adobe Firefly yet and I do not know how good the tool is based on my personal experience. However, the image generated by the OP is noce and I believe Firefly is one of the best image generators out there. I believe the OP must have used "pig driving a race car" to create this image.
 
The images in this thread are awesome, if I weren't to know they were AI-generated I would more than likely believe they were created by those who posted them.

The first image looks amazing and I love how the background has been done too.

If I were to guess the prompt used, I would have to say "Smiling pig in a racing car"
 
The image has come out really well. I had a guess at the prompt...it would be Pig racing a car that should look like a sea animal.
The car does resemble a shark.
 
Back
Top