How has AI genuinely changed your daily workflow or business in the last 6–12 months?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
Helped me complete the daily tasks that required frequent repetition, significantly improving my efficiency.
 
honestly the biggest change is I stopped googling things and started just asking. sounds small but it compounds a lot over a week.

also writing first drafts is way less painful now. I just need to edit rather than stare at a blank page.
 
I use it to brain-dump messy thoughts and let it format them into clean email drafts or outlines. It hasn't replaced my actual work, but it’s definitely eliminated a ton of the daily friction and busywork.
 
The biggest change for me has been separating planning from execution.

Previously, I would describe a task and immediately ask the model to generate code. Now I first ask it to inspect the requirements and relevant project context, then create an ADR or implementation plan. A developer reviews that plan before the model writes any code.

After implementation, tests, linters and static analysis provide another feedback loop before the change reaches code review.

This makes the process feel less magical, but much more reliable. AI has not removed the need for developers. It has pushed us toward clearer tasks, smaller changes and faster validation.
 
Back
Top