Hong Kong Horse Racing Data

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Mattlin

New member
Messages
3
Hi there,

I have been working on some Hong Kong horse racing data from a bespoke program for many years and currently seeking a developer to drill into the data results and correlations.

I have an excel spreadsheet of 2 season results and am looking for some analytical input for correlations/predictions of future winners.

Results are outstanding but has surpassed my basic analytical skills now.

I am looking at this as joint venture with a person/syndicate (horse racing interests not mandatory) to take this forward and a such would like any prospective interested parties to consider this as a joint venture rather than an opportunity to develop AI for the end user only.

If your unsure about HK racing maybe have a simple search online ( Bill Benter) to se why HK is such a desirable location for race data.

Many thanks
 
Are you trying to build a betting chatbot that you can talk to? You can do stuff like add the data as a knowledge source to a chatbot and then write a basic prompt.

You should check out Bookio and Bettrday by Mike Rosen. Interesting stuff.
 
Thanks for the advice.

I'll take a look. Probably way out of my knowledge league though if it involves practical progamming
 
This is a snapshot of a small sample of what I'm trying to analyse!
 

Attachments

  • sumry 6.JPG
    sumry 6.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top