Future of technologies in gaming and AI

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Riley

New member
Messages
7
Hello everyone, I was recently discussing with a buddy the types of video games that could be created using current AI technologies and those that might emerge soon. This conversation sparked my imagination about the potential video games we might encounter in the upcoming years.
 
The use of AI in video games will be interesting. At the moment we find a lot of the ideas that are created for new video games are those that come from a human. Seeing how fast AI is improving, I wouldn't be shocked to see AI be able to create a game based on a simple description for a game a human may have an idea for.
 
I can say that the joy of the games themselves has been reflected in the dramatic and thrilling evolution of the worldwide gaming business in recent years. The widespread use of developing technologies, particularly artificial intelligence (AI), is the primary force pushing this transformation.
 
Has anyone heard of Amuletum Amoris? Well, this is 3D open world RPG created by an AI. PUBG Mobile has also released Human Vis AI mode, however, I have not tried this version yet. If you play chess against a machine, it is actually an AI you are playing against.
 
AI is so clever that I could not even imagine what video games we may see that are created using AI technology. I do worry about game developers though and how AI may affect their work in years to come when we do start seeing AI technology used more for game development.
 
Video games companies have always been looking out on how to improve on their games production in order to make it better than it used to be. This why they are now producing video games with Unreal Engine 5. I don't know how much AI is involved with the Unreal Engine 5 but what I know is that AI will help to improve more on what they are already working with.
 
I’ve been messing around with AI in level design, and one big boost came when I streamlined how I handle my textures and models. Game asset management made it way easier to reuse things across projects and tweak elements without searching through messy folders. Less time organizing, more time building stuff that actually plays well.
 
You know that fairy from The Legend of Zelda, the annoying one that goes 'Hey Link, Listen' a lot. I think we'll be getting an AI version of her probably.
 
Back
Top