Best software/platform for training ai

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Seth

New member
Messages
8
I'm looking for guidance on the top platforms or software suitable for training AI using my own data sources like PDFs, web content, text files, and documents. I've tried some options, but the results haven't been very satisfying. Could anyone suggest the most efficient and reliable software available for this purpose?
 
I suggest considering a bard approach. A good strategy would be to create a fresh Gmail account and store all your documents in Google Drive. Then, you can enable the necessary extension to access your Drive files. Alternatively, you might want to explore the latest beta version of Google NoteLLM.
 
I am not into training and developing AI tools but I hear that TensorFlow is Python's most popular framework for AI development. TensorFlow is an open-source machine learning library, You can use TensorFlow to find tools and resources to train deep neural networks.
 
Back
Top