AI image generator

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Dan

New member
Messages
7
I'm seeking an alternative to Midjourney for AI image generation, ideally one that's more accessible for beginners. Unfortunately, Midjourney isn't within my budget. Lately, I've been experimenting with DALLE 3, but its stringent content restrictions often limit its usefulness, with even seemingly innocuous terms like 'moustache' and 'underground' sometimes being flagged. Could you suggest a different AI image generator that's suitable for novices and more lenient in terms of content restrictions?
 
Hey Dan! If you're looking for a beginner-friendly AI image generator with fewer content restrictions, check out Runway ML. It's user-friendly and has a variety of models to play around with.
 
I can really vouch for cutout.pro and hotpot.ai. These are not just AI image generators, these are also AI powered image editors. If you want to create and showcase your AI generated AI art, Nightcafe is good.
 
Wepik is a free AI tool that is easy to use, even for beginners. It was my first AI image generator, so be aware that there may be some flaws given that it is free, but all in all, I believe it to be quite functional.
 
I am more familiar with Fotor because it gives free access to some AI tools for a certain period of a day but you need to upgrade to fullfill from full version. I have a premium Fotor account for personal reasons of the need for AI tools.
 
You can use Jasper Art for the royalty free images at the free of cost. You just need to enter the details of image and it will do the rest of the work for you. It's one of the best image generator ai for the newbies.
 
I had the same problem making my images look the way I pictured them, but using a prompt generator really leveled things up for me. I didn’t realize how much wording can change the result. Now I just tweak the suggested phrases a bit to match what I want and the images come out way better. It saves a lot of time guessing what to type.
 
Hey Dan! If you're looking for a beginner-friendly AI image generator with fewer content restrictions, check out Runway ML. It's user-friendly and has a variety of models to play around with.
 
Hello, I recommend this website; I use this tool frequently: imgkits,This platform combines advanced AI image generation technology with comprehensive editing tools, enabling everyone to easily create professional-quality content.
 
I’ve been using Nano Banana for a while now, and it’s been really solid.
It works well for both image generation and smart editing, you can just describe what you want to change, and it understands the intent pretty accurately. You can also check out this blog post to see what kind of creative ideas it can actually achieve.
 
Back
Top