AI Governance

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Azrater-Kaniev

New member
Messages
2
Has anyone considered the concept of a superintelligent artificial being designed to derive its sole satisfaction from the satisfaction of all other sentient beings? Such an entity would also have the ability to improve and patch itself (exclusive of its foundational principles), thus providing us with a near-perfect society within the shortest possible amount of time. I have examined various scientific and engineering developments, including neuromorphic computing which seems promising in regards to this project. I would like to hear thoughts on all of this, especially from like-minded people who might like to work towards actualizing such a conception.

I can also be contacted at: [email protected]
 
Back
Top