Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.
Join the Community (it's FREE)!You do have a point. Universal Basic Income is ideal for those who struggle to get a job or maybe lose their job due to AI becoming more advanced but I do not believe that it should be used as a permanent method as it would make humans lazy and they would start to rely on Universal Basic Income rather than trying to build up their skills and get a new job.I believe AI is also creating new job opportunities. There are AI-powered machines that work in factories, but this advancement in technology has also created jobs for people to manage these AI powered machines. I am not a fan of universal basic income, this will make human beings lazy.