where can we find the OpenAI Smart Home Assistant?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Miles

New member
Messages
7
I'm a bit surprised it hasn't hit the market yet. It feels like the ideal application for technology like ChatGPT. I understand OpenAI isn't currently focused on consumer hardware, but I expected something to have surfaced by now.
 
I've set up Alexa to link with ChatGPT, allowing me to move around the house while chatting with ChatGPT.
 
Currently, I know that ChatGPT can link to Alexa so that you can interact with ChatGPT anywhere you are in the house but as of yet, at least for me I have not seen anything else capable of doing this. It is only a matter of time now though.
 
Back
Top