What Type of Tools do You Wish Existed?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

LeadMagnetGuy🧲

New member
Messages
4
I'm not sure how many chatbot platforms and PDF chats we need in this world (no offense) but, are their any special use cases you've seen that really could use AI?

What tools do you WISH existed but doesn't?

Just curious on people's thoughts. I wish there was a lyric writing dashboard with tools a lyricist would use. That's my passion though so of course.... 🤷

I could create this rather easily but, I dunno someone smarter than me needs to create something I didn't think of before I'm impressed 😀

-Wil
 
Back
Top