transactional cost to analyze a resume

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

hkleindoeil

New member
Messages
6
any idea of what the cost per transaction would be to work on a resume
- scan it is the same way than an applicant tracking system
- update it against a job description to improve applicant tracking score
These 2 tasks are handled decently by GPT, and I plan on training an agent to improve it
I have no idea on the cost per transaction, maybe the most simple way is to test it in Chatgpt, but I wonder if it could vary a lot depdending on resume size, job posting length and style maybe...

Thanks
 
Back
Top