Research Strategy as things move FAST

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Dan

New member
Messages
7
I'm deeply engaged in academia and have a keen interest in AI developments. The rapid pace of advancement in this field is astonishing. I'm seeking advice on how to effectively keep abreast of the latest theoretical breakthroughs in AI, particularly from an academic perspective. What strategies or methods would you suggest for staying informed in this fast-evolving domain?
 
I would advise having ChatGPT or Claude review and summarize the latest academic papers. Additionally, consider participating in open-source projects would be my suggestion
 
I find Perplexity AI very useful when it comes to finding the latest information and doing academic research. You can get the latest information through this AOI tool and interestingly, it will also provide the source. THis is a completely free tool and you don't even have to sign up to start using it.
 
Back
Top