Multiple ReactJS components

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

FooFighter

New member
Messages
2
This might be a stupid question. But how can i work with multiple files in Claude.ai.
I want to create a large project with multiple components. If i ask Claude to create it all in one file it becomes a very big file and takes forever when i ask it to correct small stuff.
However, if I ask it to place some of the code in a separate component it gives below error (I have added the ResourceTile file to the project).
What am I missing here
r/ClaudeAI - Multiple ReactJS components
 
Back
Top