Mind-Reading Tech: Pretty Wild, Right?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Catalina

Member
Messages
65
Just stumbled upon non-invasive language decoders. How game-changing are they, and is the tech racing ahead? Excited about AI progress—how far do you think it'll go?🤔🤔
 
It's true that non-invasive language decoders, which are frequently linked to developments in natural language processing (NLP), can revolutionize a number of industries. Without the need for intrusive procedures like brain implants, these technologies enable the interpretation and comprehension of human language. Applications for them include human-computer interface, communication, and healthcare. Technological advancements, moral dilemmas, legal frameworks, and public acceptability all influence how quickly artificial intelligence is developing. To guarantee that AI technologies serve society as a whole, it is imperative to negotiate the ethical consequences.
 
There are things I would never do and one of them is letting AI read my mind. I would connect any kind of wires and let software and hardware explore my mind. I believe there should be a clear line that divides human intelligence and artificial intelligence.
 
AI being able to read human being's mind? This is certainly wild. I'm never going to allow myself to be made vulnerable to technology in this manner. There is a possibility of it affecting my mind in ways I cannot understand. This is a risk I wouldn't take.
 
This is only possible in fiction movies. I'm not saying that it can't be done in our work now but our level of technology advancement is still far out to built am AI program which is capable of reading human being's minds. It means the AI program will know how to interpret and understand human emotions.
 
Current Ai technology isn't anywhere near reaching that stage anytime soon. Most of the current offerings can barely do the basics right. This is nothing but a huge gimmick. All the AI is doing is noting your previous data and try to make an accurate prediction based on that.
 
Current Ai technology isn't anywhere near reaching that stage anytime soon. Most of the current offerings can barely do the basics right. This is nothing but a huge gimmick. All the AI is doing is noting your previous data and try to make an accurate prediction based on that.
I agree. AI programs will cause more harm when they have the power or upgrade to read human being's minds. There wouldn't be anything like privacy anymore because I doubt if the AI programmers would code anything like ethics to respect privacy.
 
There are things I would never do and one of them is letting AI read my mind. I would connect any kind of wires and let software and hardware explore my mind. I believe there should be a clear line that divides human intelligence and artificial intelligence.
I'm certain all these are part of the chips they have been going on about implanting in human beings. I wouldn't dare do anything like that. The highest level of exposure I would be willing to do is the use of VR AI headsets to do somethings.
 
This is only possible in fiction movies. I'm not saying that it can't be done in our work now but our level of technology advancement is still far out to built am AI program which is capable of reading human being's minds. It means the AI program will know how to interpret and understand human emotions.
What about those machine like the lie detector used by the security agencies like FBI and CIA? Those machines can read someone's mind to know when they are lying or saying the truth. If those machine are upgraded more in a sophisticated state, it will do more than just read mind.
 
What about those machine like the lie detector used by the security agencies like FBI and CIA? Those machines can read someone's mind to know when they are lying or saying the truth. If those machine are upgraded more in a sophisticated state, it will do more than just read mind.
I don't think that it's the mind those lie detector machine reads. They read other impulses which your body makes. It can be the person's heart beat rate, blood pressure and so many other things. This is why they start with asking you base question which you can't lie about to determine a pattern of the person's readings before they start with the investigation questions.
 
There are things I would never do and one of them is letting AI read my mind. I would connect any kind of wires and let software and hardware explore my mind. I believe there should be a clear line that divides human intelligence and artificial intelligence.
I am completely agree with you that the there should be a boundary line between human and ai skills and it should never be crossed. BTW, there are softwares available that can explorer human mind without any harmful consequences.
 
The accuracy of AI mind readers is currently very low. The highest that AI models can do in that regard is to detect mood based on predefined algorithms of gestures which it observes an individual act. And that can be very erroneous as it is not definitive.
 
Back
Top