Matching a sketch character to AI enhancement?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

DynV

New member
Messages
1
I was going to make a small AI enhanced comic strip, since I--barely--have drawing skills. In that strip I intended for all characters to look significantly different from one another (as in not just having different shirt & hair color). I found a free AI image enhancer and from
tmp124-1.png
and the text "a happy Vault Dweller (Fallout)" it made
openart_gY3xqC4D_upscaled.jpg
but I found no option to keep having that character getting that enhancement. It doesn't need to look exactly like that, one should see plenty of examples by image searching "Fallout Vault Dweller". If there a way for me to keep having that character match the same decent enhancement for free?

Thank you kindly
 
Back
Top