integrating Open AI assistant in Bolt.new

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

hkleindoeil

New member
Messages
6
Hello
I'm really struggling here.
I have created an assistant on the OpenAI platform (not Chatgpt, as i understand it does not offer an API)
I am trying to call this assistand from Bolt.
Bolt is telling me it needs the following info in the .env file
VITE_OPENAI_API_KEY=
VITE_ASSISTANT_ID=
VITE_OPENAI_API_URL=

Here is where I'm getting the info from, but I guess something is not right as it's not working:
- Vite Open AI Key:
1734460562908.png
I use the secret key (I copy it when generating it). This seems to be the API key to my OpenAI account.

- Vite Assistant ID
1734460813412.png
I basically copied the ID of the assistant I want to use (just below the bow with the name "resume analyzer")

I have no idea how to get the OpenAI API URL

And maybe I have made mistakes, this is all obscure language to me

Thanks
 
Back
Top