I built an AI music tool for creating songs and lyrics online

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Purike

New member
Messages
8
Hi everyone,

I’m sharing a project I’ve been working on called Free AI Music Creator.

It’s an online AI music tool for creating original music and lyrics from simple ideas. The goal is to make music creation easier for people who may not have advanced production skills, but still want to explore song ideas, background music, or creative audio concepts.

It could be useful for video creators, podcasters, social media creators, and musicians who want a quick way to develop music ideas.

You can check it out here:

I’d really appreciate any feedback from the community, especially around usability, music quality, and what features creators would expect from an AI music tool.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top