How to train Gpt 3.5?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Miles

New member
Messages
7
I'm seeking guidance on training a GPT-3.5 model using educational documents I possess. I'm new to the process and unsure where to begin. I've heard about pre-processing data involving prompts, but I want the initial training to focus solely on the documents I provide before fine-tuning it with specific example prompts and responses. I attempted using Python for this purpose, but encountered issues like hitting token limits even after deleting files. Therefore, I'd like to start fresh. Can someone assist me in understanding this process?"
 
It's typically discouraged to train models on documents to expand their knowledge due to the potential for hallucinations. RAG, on the other hand, tends to offer better performance.
 
Back
Top