How to summarize text?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Nathaniel

New member
Messages
3
I'm seeking assistance to summarize a lengthy text into a concise two-page response. I'm wondering about the best AI available for this task, or if someone could help me out. I would deeply appreciate any help, especially considering financial constraints in my country. Thank you.
 
ChatGPT 3.4 is free, you can use it to generate a summary. I frequently use this AI tool to get a summary of an article. I also sometimes use Bard. IN my opinion, Bard has a better language compared to GPT, however, GPT excels in originality compared to Bard.
 
Back
Top