Here are some AI newsletters I follow to stay updated with the latest AI news.

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Priyanka

New member
Messages
6
The Sequence
The Neuron
Latent.Space
Turing Post
AI Supremacy

Most of these newsletters are on Substack and are free apart from The Sequence.

What email newsletters do you follow? Please mention in the comments.

Please note that this post is only for informational purposes and I am not associated with any of these accounts.
 
What are your thoughts on these newsletters? Do you have a favorite among them, or do you follow any other AI-related newsletters that you’d recommend? I personally follow AI Supremacy
 
Back
Top