Eager to expand my knowledge in AI ?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Liam

New member
Messages
11
I've always believed in staying proactive and ideally leading the way in utilizing AI effectively at work.
In my quest for learning, I've come across introductory books on AI that mainly cover its risks and fundamental concepts, which, while informative, don't quite delve into practical applications for someone without a strong mathematical or programming background.
Presently, I work with documentation in the security industry. Around six months ago, I was tasked with creating CAD drawings despite having no prior experience. With the assistance of resources like ChatGPT, I've made significant strides and now feel confident in my abilities.
My goal is to keep progressing. Witnessing my growth in just half a year has made me feel capable of achieving anything. I'm simply uncertain about the next steps after utilizing ChatGPT so effectively."

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!
 
Books that focus on staying current with relevant tools, such as ChatGPT, MidJourney, Spline, and others, are valuable when you lack programming or mathematical expertise. They offer insights into applicable tools like AI-powered chat systems, journey mapping platforms, and visualization tools. Staying updated on these resources becomes essential for leveraging their capabilities effectively.
 
I use a lot of AI tools, mostly Generative tools. Ever since I started using these tools, I have been trying to learn how to create a perfect prompt for each of these generative tools to create the kind of content I want. I want to bet better in creating prompts.
 
Back
Top