Do you usually fact check the information you get from Chatgpt?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
Messages
81
I make sure to check most of the information because when I was first introduced to Chatgpt, it was said that it's known to make up some of the information, so I always have that in the back of my head. Do you usually practice fact-checking the information received from Chatgpt?
 
If I use ChatGPT for work-related tasks, I am always careful and will check the information I have been given so that I know it is correct and I am not producing work that makes no sense or is not correct or properly researched.

I know of some who do not do this and copy and paste what they receive and that never ends well for them.
 
Yes, I do cross check to be sure the information produced is what it should be. I think every one should do this to avoid having information that might be inappropriate or not making sense at all
 
Yes, I have always been fact checking whatever information I get from using ChatGPT in any work I'm doing. I know how ChatGPT gets its information and I need to be one step ahead in case I make use of an information which is going to put me in a problem. There have been lots of copyright infringement on some AI works.
 
Yes, There have been lots of copyright infringement on some AI works. That's why it is always good to check whatever information one get from using ChatGPT in any work I'm doing . ChatGPT information need to be cross-checked to show perfection before submitting to any client.
 
I make sure to check most of the information because when I was first introduced to Chatgpt, it was said that it's known to make up some of the information, so I always have that in the back of my head. Do you usually practice fact-checking the information received from Chatgpt?
Of course! Fact-checking is essential to ensure the accuracy of information. While ChatGPT is a powerful tool, it's important to verify the information received from multiple reliable sources. Remember that it's prone to error as well.
 
That's why I would prefer Gemini, formerly Bard. I feel at ease trusting it without really having to facts check it because it integrates with Google search to generate some of the responses in real time.
 
Back
Top