Chatgpt 4 acces, need help!

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Liam

New member
Messages
11
I could really use some guidance! I've been patiently waiting on the queue for GPT-4 access for some time now. I'm involved in teaching assistance for a class and I'm eager to utilize GPT-4 to showcase how technology and automation intersect within policy-making processes. Any advice on how I can expedite my access would be greatly appreciated!"
 
I could really use some guidance! I've been patiently waiting on the queue for GPT-4 access for some time now. I'm involved in teaching assistance for a class and I'm eager to utilize GPT-4 to showcase how technology and automation intersect within policy-making processes. Any advice on how I can expedite my access would be greatly appreciated!"
Sorry about that. You will have to buy access through someone else's account. I had a similar issue and had to borrow my brother's account. I am not sure about the criteria they use to keep other people out. I wish they had an annual subcrption. I would love to pay and forget.
 
Back
Top