Best claude alternative

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Ethan

New member
Messages
8
I've been using Claude Pro for about five months now to assist with my office tasks. However, recently, I've encountered a problem where instead of emulating the writing style and tone of previously shared content to generate something new, the AI simply rewrites what was previously provided. I've attempted different approaches, such as using bullet points in prompts, but it seems that with each new update, the AI's performance worsens. There are times when it fails to recognize the content I've shared, indicating an inability to read pasted material. I've experimented with both versions 2.0 and 2.1, encountering these issues persistently.
I am open to exploring alternative AI platforms similar to Claude that can assist with creative writing. I am willing to invest more for a reliable solution that can effectively replicate writing styles.
 
I feel you bro. Facing similar issues with Claude Pro's recent updates. Looking for alternatives that nail creative writing emulation without the rewrite glitch. If you get an alternative, please let me know too.
 
Back
Top