Best AI Study Tools for Books?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

bomb

Member
Messages
89
Has anyone's used AI for book study. Bonus points if it handles different formats and helps with study plans. Any ideas?

Also, anyone tried Un-Riddle? The trial limits pages; hesitant on a monthly plan unless it's worth it. What is your take?
 
Has anyone's used AI for book study. Bonus points if it handles different formats and helps with study plans. Any ideas?

Also, anyone tried Un-Riddle? The trial limits pages; hesitant on a monthly plan unless it's worth it. What is your take?
Yeah, I've tried using AI for book study. There are tools like Readwise and Blinkist that handle various formats and help with study plans. As for Un-Riddle, the trial limits pages, but the monthly plan could be worth it if it fits your study style. I'd say give it a shot if it aligns with your needs.
 
I have not used AI for book study, and I did not know about Un-Riddle until I stumbled upon this post. I just checked Un-Riddle and it looks super cool. However, I have used ChatGPT to generate key concepts from journals and articles so that I do not have to read the entire text.
 
I would recommend Genei. Genei is an AI study tool for summarising articles, videos, and other content into a format that is very easy to read.
It works by taking the most important parts of the article to provide well summarised and enough information to keep you abreast with every details in the content. Sadly, this is a paid AI tool which goes for $9.99 per month.
 
I did not use Un-Riddle and heard about it for the first time. But I recommend you choose any AI for the book while considering your specific requirements and check its resources that best fulfill your needs and provide proper format. Also, you should check out Sudowrite once, it can help in the formation of the storyline and many more.
 
I have not used AI for book study, and I did not know about Un-Riddle until I stumbled upon this post. I just checked Un-Riddle and it looks super cool. However, I have used ChatGPT to generate key concepts from journals and articles so that I do not have to read the entire text.
This is the same thing with me for Un-Riddle. I never knew about it until now but looking at the information I've read up on it so far, it is a good study book AI tool because it does a lot for those who are using it for their book projects.
 
I have used Muse for studying books. It is very efficient for that purpose. It would generate key questions that would help the user to understand the core of the book. It can generate different formats of questions like multiple choice, subjective and theory questions. It is very apt and accepts pdf, mobi and doc.
 
I have not used AI for book study, and I did not know about Un-Riddle until I stumbled upon this post. I just checked Un-Riddle and it looks super cool. However, I have used ChatGPT to generate key concepts from journals and articles so that I do not have to read the entire text.
ChatGPT can do literally almost everything I can think of right now which I needed an AI model to help me with. This is why I still believe that ChatGPT is the most used AI program of our time. There are some competitions popping up but ChatGPT capabilities is vast.
 
ChatGPT and Bard have been my favourites when it comes to studying books. Both of the AI programs have best served me well in all manner of study that I want with any kind of books. They are what I would recommend to anyone who intends to study with AI program.
 
I have used Muse for studying books. It is very efficient for that purpose. It would generate key questions that would help the user to understand the core of the book. It can generate different formats of questions like multiple choice, subjective and theory questions. It is very apt and accepts pdf, mobi and doc.
I have seen Muse at work severally to be very convinced that it's one of the best AI program for studying. With how it helps to generate credible questions and possible different answers to each and every one of them gives the user better options to work around from.
 
I am not a student but I can suggest some of the nice tools that can support students and teachers too. Unschooler is a tool that is designed for students and Roshi is intended for the tutors that assist them in exploring teaching materials.
 
I am not a student but I can suggest some of the nice tools that can support students and teachers too. Unschooler is a tool that is designed for students and Roshi is intended for the tutors that assist them in exploring teaching materials.
Unschooler and Roshi are very good study AI tools. The reviews that I have read of them are very good, although I haven't used it yet. The kind of study someone is having determines the best AI program study tools they should make use for better results.
 
Well I just read about Genei and I went to check it out and it isn't bad for beginners. You can use the study tool for summarising your articles and other content into a format that is very easy to read. You might check it out yourself you should love it
 
Well I just read about Genei and I went to check it out and it isn't bad for beginners. You can use the study tool for summarising your articles and other content into a format that is very easy to read. You might check it out yourself you should love it
Genei is a very good AI program for writing and studying. I've used it several times over one year, I was completely carried along with it. The formatting procedure of the AI program is one of best I've seen at work. It's very easy with simple prompts.
 
For me, I use Longformer to study books. You just need to upload whole e books and in minutes, it would be able to summarize all the chapters of the book. If you ask it to, it would identify key points and central ideas analysing the themes in the book. Ask it contextual questions on the book and it would answer seamlessly.
 
For me, I use Longformer to study books. You just need to upload whole e books and in minutes, it would be able to summarize all the chapters of the book. If you ask it to, it would identify key points and central ideas analysing the themes in the book. Ask it contextual questions on the book and it would answer seamlessly.
If it's about generating summaries of any book or article, most of the study AI tools do it exceptionally. None of them have ever lacked in this department of summarising a book. I use them almost every day for my PhD studies.
 
Genei is a very good AI program for writing and studying. I've used it several times over one year, I was completely carried along with it. The formatting procedure of the AI program is one of best I've seen at work. It's very easy with simple prompts.
That's right I'm yet to personally use it as I have been a tad busy. but from your review here I'm sure it is worth the use. it is good to go for tools that have good reviews like this to use and enjoy what others have been enjoying.
 
Back
Top