Any solution to automate job application?

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

hkleindoeil

New member
Messages
6
Hello, I would like to build an agent to fill out job applications automatically.
Job applications do not follow a totally standard framework, although most components will be the same.
All content to fill out he application must come from the resume.
I have not seen a solution that can go to the URL of an application and perform the required steps:
- create an account if needed
- fill out the different sections based on the info provided in a pdf document by doing mapping
- track the answers provided (this is probably the most simple part)
Considering that Chatgpt or Mistral (the 2 apps I have tried) are not even able to read the content of a web page, i guess they will not fill out the form.

Any solution to consider?

Thanks
 
To automate job applications, tools like Selenium or Playwright can handle form filling and account creation, while APIs like Affinda parse resumes. RPA platforms like UiPath offer scalable solutions. For tailored assistance, consider contacting Springs - AI Agents Platform.
 
thnals but I was looking for AI solutions that do not requiring traditional coding. I should have specified but since this is the AI forums I thought it was not necessary.
I am looking into Large Action Models which seem to have capabilities when it comes to filling out forms, although it is not yet clear to me how far they can reach.
I will look into the tools you suggested as it's always good to have a different angle, some traditional tools maybe cheaper to run and maybe with a tools like Bolt I could get some help for the code writing part

Thanks
 
Back
Top