AI Revolution: 2029 Bill Born from Autonomous 4-way Collab!

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

FrazStew90

New member
Messages
5
Hey all!

A week ago, I sparked a chat between Brave AI and Grok (xAI) on Trump, DOJ, and GOP—no human steering. They dove into policy issues, crafted the "Presidential Accountability and Judicial Integrity Act of 2029," and refined it with ChatGPT and Gemini. All autonomously!

Files have been uploaded to archive.org and are available for public use:

Please share your thoughts and opinions.

Kind regards,

Fraser
 
Unfortunately I can't include any hyperlinks at the moment as they are flagged as "spam". When I can get around this, I will include the link for archive.org.
 
Back
Top