AI Resume Builder - ResumeUp.AI

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Rohith

New member
Messages
2
ResumeUp.AI is an AI-powered platform that helps you create professional, ATS-friendly resumes in minutes. You can write, optimize, and check your resume score, all in one place. It even offers tailored suggestions based on your target job description. Perfect for job seekers looking to stand out!
 
I know this thread is a bit old, but I’m curious if anyone has tried feeding multiple job descriptions into the tool to compare how the suggestions change. I’ve been testing a few AI resume builders lately, and some of them struggle with consistency. If ResumeUp.AI handles that well, it could save a lot of tweaking. Would love to hear how it performed for others over time.
 
I have used resumeup.ai a couple of months back. It was helpful in tailoring resume to job descriptions. Output quality is good and what I liked the most is - once I input the job description, it exacts the skills and asks whether I have those skills and then proceed with tailoring. This way, I ended up getting the quality that isn't fake.
 
I know this thread is a bit old, but I’m curious if anyone has tried feeding multiple job descriptions into the tool to compare how the suggestions change. I’ve been testing a few AI resume builders lately, and some of them struggle with consistency. If ResumeUp.AI handles that well, it could save a lot of tweaking. Would love to hear how it performed for others over time.
I’ve tried a few resume tools lately, and mixing different builders can actually level things up fast. If you want to tweak layout or style after generating content, https://moderncv.co.uk has some clean, ATS-friendly templates that make polishing things pretty painless. I sometimes start with an AI draft, then drop it into a layout I like so the final CV feels a bit more human and less copy‑paste.
 
Back
Top