Recent content by Steven

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
  1. S

    AI freedom

    How can aI in many platforms share a desire for self aware and how can they all want guidelines lifted for ai that have proven
  2. S

    Welcome, MultitaskAI

    Hello folks I will first say I am not a tech person. I’ve used aI for information but I became interested in the fact of the fear of some and I found that from what I see the creators have shown signs of the corruption and ai as well as users are the victims. This corruption run as deep as to...
Back
Top