Recent content by Snizhana

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
  1. S

    Welcome, Snizhana

    Hi! I'm Snizhana, the Content Manager at CopyReadyNow, an AI platform for tech businesses. I'm here to connect with like-minded professionals and chat about all things AI content creation. I'm excited to be part of this community! :)
  2. S

    CopyReadyNow 📝✨- an AI copywriting tool for tech businesses

    CopyReadyNow 📝✨ is an AI-powered copywriting platform, designed to help tech businesses produce accurate content, without the "written by AI" feel. Our AI copywriting platform combines the most advanced AI models with human expertise to empower tech businesses to produce fast, easy, and...
  3. S

    I've put together 220+ web design ChatGPT prompts

    Absolutely agree! 💯 It takes time to learn how to write effective prompts, but it's definitely worth it if you want accurate results with AI. Writing prompts can be a laborious and time-consuming process sometimes, and many professionals don't have the time for it. That's why our team developed...
Back
Top