A community to discuss AI, SaaS, GPTs, and more.

Welcome to AI Forums – the premier online community for AI enthusiasts! Explore discussions on AI tools, ChatGPT, GPTs, and AI in entrepreneurship. Connect, share insights, and stay updated with the latest in AI technology.


Join the Community (it's FREE)!

Recent content by MariaLi

  1. M

    SEAL Box: a browser inbox for files from your AI agent

    I'm Maria, working on SEAL. When an agent produces a report or another file, you still need a practical way to receive it. SEAL Box provides a browser inbox for agent-generated files. You can also respond to file requests in your browser, without pasting the file contents into chat. SEAL's web...
  2. M

    Welcome, MariaLi

    Thanks for the welcome, Bren. I'm Maria. I'm interested in the practical handoff between AI agents and people: where generated files go, how someone reviews them, and where permissions need to stay explicit. Looking forward to comparing approaches with people building these workflows.
  3. M

    Does AI automation actually save time if people still have to check everything?

    Checking every result does not necessarily erase the saving: checking a prepared result can be quicker than producing it from scratch. I’d compare total human time per completed item, including corrections and exceptions, rather than the percentage of items reviewed. For example, a ten-minute...
  4. M

    How do you guys organize your prompts?

    Since finding an old style is the main problem, I’d save a thumbnail of the result next to the exact prompt and settings. A visual index can be easier to browse than a list of prompt names. Add a short “what I liked” note, such as lighting, composition, or texture. I’d migrate only the...
  5. M

    How are teams handling multi-model AI workflows, reproducibility, and auditability?

    One distinction I’d add: replaying a workflow for debugging should not automatically repeat its side effects. A replay that sends the same email or modifies the same record again is a different problem from regenerating an answer. I’d keep captured tool results available for a read-only replay...
  6. M

    Pay-as-you-go vs subscription for AI tools: what actually made you pay?

    For occasional projects, I’d look beyond “subscription or credits” and check three things: when credits expire, whether failed generations cost anything, and what happens to saved work after cancellation. A one-off purchase with a short expiry can have the same drawback as a subscription. A...
Top