Recent content by groundshakerleads

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
  1. G

    From idea to Plan in minutes

    When I click on it says the link is not secure
  2. G

    Welcome, groundshakerleads

    I wanted to thank you for welcoming me. I don't know how to dm or to much about navigating the forum yet but I just wanted to let you know that i discovered a broken link on this site it is actually the purple (VIEW PLATFORM) button in the center of the page...
  3. G

    Welcome, groundshakerleads

    One thing that I am searching for that maybe you can help guide me in the right direction is...... I am wanting to develop an all in one platform in which I can build out from a basic CRM and integrate other tools such as AI agents for customer support, an accounting software, calendar, note...
  4. G

    Welcome, groundshakerleads

    Thank you. I am looking forward to exploring the content within this site.
  5. G

    Here are 100+ different directories containing AI tools

    what other suppositories' do you know of that we can access AI tools and sites from?
  6. G

    From idea to Plan in minutes

    I couldn't open it b/c it says that it isn't safe. Here is the HTTP OBSERVATORY REPORT SCAN - https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/observatory/analyze?host=2plan.io It is scoring an (F)with a 10/100 maybe fix some of these things that the scan is showing.
  7. G

    Srcbook: The best AI website builder

    I have been testing this out for a short moment and it looks real promising. But without backend functionality how do you go live with a site? It doesn't appear that any api can be linked for ai agents to incorporate an LLM or site security, crm data input etc... When is the backend going to go...
  8. G

    Srcbook: The best AI website builder

    This looks interesting but it doesn't look like anyone is getting any answers back from the devs regarding questions.
  9. G

    Palm | AI small business filing assistant and identity wallet

    Is this a paid subscription service? I have emailed to request more info regarding the program. if you know please email me at: [email protected]
Back
Top