Recent content by BDR99

  • A community for building, creating, and growing with AI.

    Welcome to AI Forums, a community for people using AI to build products, automate workflows, create content, and grow businesses. Discuss vibe coding, AI agents, Claude Code, Codex, automation, AI tools, product launches, marketing, and the latest developments in AI.

    Join the Community (it's FREE)!
  1. B

    Learning to program AI

    thanks guys. these advises help. what do you think of Grok then? what kind of frame work is this? how do one use this? https://github.com/xai-org/grok-1
  2. B

    Learning to program AI

    I appreciate your response to my thread. How extensive is your experience with AI programming? Because I’d like to pick your brain some more. I am not aiming to create an exact clone of ChatGPT like OpenAI's, but rather to train and curate AI for specific medical applications based on specific...
  3. B

    Learning to program AI

    Hi, I have a background in electrical engineering and trying to break into the AI industry. trying to learn without guidance is really overwhelming (like RNN, Word2Vec, Adam Optimizer, Cross-entropy loss, just to name a few ). My main concerns are 1) how to program the model since that's...
Back
Top